Hello, I am having a few problems with my 8130.

First off: My speaker started to sound off lately, it's very crackly is there anything that can be done short of sending my phone off for months?

Secondly, my trackball doesn't work very well anymore, can one be purchased after market?

And lastly, whenever I answer the phone, it automatically goes on speakerphone for about 1 second, then reverts back to normal mode, this can get very annoying when you put the phone to your ear and it's bloody loud for the first second.

Thanks!
    07-25-08 03:33 PM
    You can purchase a trackball elsewhere but if this phone is still under warranty i'd take it back and exchange it. Make sure you back it up with desktop manager first tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 08:53 AM
    You can purchase a trackball elsewhere but if this phone is still under warranty i'd take it back and exchange it. Make sure you back it up with desktop manager first tho.

Exactly my suggestion!

07-26-08 09:05 AM
    But if its not under warranty, I would suggest reloading the handheld software and getting a new trackball. Then if it still fails go through your insurance if you have it.
    07-26-08 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD