Hey everybody, i've had my BB for about 3 weeks now and I love it so far, but recently i've been experiencing a few problems. First off, I do not have a call log...if I have a missed call, it tells me "1 missed call" and when I click view it brings me right back to the home screen, then when I go to messages it is empty. I've read that some people only have their call logs work for 3 days, but mine is just non-existant. My second problem is that I no longer receive text messages or e-mails. I've had three people complain to me about not answering their messages, but my phone doesn't receive them, even though it has until 2 days ago. I have no idea why this is happeneing...I thought it might have been because I downloaded a free theme, but when I changed it back to the default then I still experienced the same problems. So does anybody have any advice on how to make my call log work, or how to go back to receiving text messages and e-mails? thanks!
    01-06-08 03:41 PM
    You, sir, have a very low memory issue. First, go to Options > Status on your BB--what is the File Free?

Pull your battery with it powered on, and replace to reboot.

You need to move all pictures, videos, etc., to your SD Media Card, and clear up some memory on the Device Memory.
    01-06-08 03:46 PM
    haha, you were right! I said 0 bytes available...now i'll just have to figure out how to move everything to my SD card, thanks a lot!
    01-06-08 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD