Hi all,

Pearl newbie here. I've had my pearl for a full week today!

I love it, but have a couple of questions.

For starters the only apps I have installed on my phone are facebook and vzw app zone.

I'm currently at 11,852,939 Bytes..is this normal?

Also last night for some reason I was unable to access the internet, kept coming up with an error message stating Internet is unavailable. This morning it was back, but does anyone know what could have caused this?

Also is there a way to enable only multitap not suretype?

And one more. My battery door is super loose, wiggles all around. Is this normal?

THANKS!
    02-13-09 09:53 AM
    1. that's kinda low. take a look at the memory link in my signature to free some more up and if you have issues get rid of facebook
    2. there was a brief outage for all carriers last night
    3. can't remember lol
    4. i've heard of people having this issue before try putting a small piece of folded paper between the battery and the door
    02-13-09 09:58 AM
    First, welcome to your latest addiction!

1) 12,000,000 bytes is what you normally want in File Free! If you fall below this number, you could start to lose texts, emails and call logs if they are not saved! Look at this thread to help you with gaining more memory: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

2) everyone was having issues last night, myself included! Something RIM was doing!

3) Go to compose a message, press Menu and select Enable Multi-Tap.

4) No its not normal for it to be loose! It should be snug and not move at all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the help..I cleared out alot of things I don't use and now have 16,494,186 and I can probably get rid of a few more things!! YAY. Thanks again!

Tried the paper trick with the battery door, it helps but still wiggles a little bit.
    02-13-09 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD