Hi,

I have a Blackberry 8220. I have an icon for a calendar reminder on the external display that won't go away. I can't remember what it was for, but no reminders pop up when I open the phone, and the same calendar reminder icon does not appear on the main screen of the phone. How can I correct the incorrect display on the external screen?

Thanks!
    11-19-09 07:14 PM
    Try a battery pull. Every now an then I get that too. A battery pull usually fixes it up. If that dosent work try reloading or upgrading the os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 11:09 AM
    I am starting to hate how the standard answer is "battery pull" Just so reminds me of PC tech support. You're having a problem. Reboot or three finger salute.

Just expressing my thoughts, Have no answer for ya. Have empathy though coz it happens to me too, with things like messages and voicemails as well. Usually they'll eventually go away on their own so I don't bother with a battery pull
    11-25-09 01:03 AM
    Put it to you this way. If you stayed awake for a week straight you would probably get some thing screwed up too!
    11-25-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD