thank you I appreciate it!
    11-30-07 12:04 PM
    Opera Mini 4 enables you to take your full Web experience and digital lifestyle with you � everywhere you go. Whether you want to access your mail, RSS feeds or bank information, Opera Mini is a quick and secure way to get your data on the go. Opera Mini 4 also delivers several new features for quicker scrolling, navigation and page rendering.

To download Opera Mini directly to your phone, please visit operamini.com using your existing phone's Web browser.
    11-30-07 12:07 PM
    It's a web browser that pulls your web requests through the Opera servers and renders the web pages for viewing on mobile devices like your BlackBerry. It offers more robust security and a better browsing experience than the standard BB browser.

I use the BB browser for WAP-friendly sites, like Google Mobile, and Opera Mini for "regular" websites.
    11-30-07 12:20 PM
    opera mini don't seem to work on blackberry curve using o2 and blackberry data package tcp settings have to be apn gpak and so on not the generic o2 as this is chargeable other apps work fine like maps and g mail
    11-30-07 01:09 PM
    thank you very much
    11-30-07 01:14 PM
    The new Pearl2 8130 will NOT sync. opera mini to the opera link on the desktop. The new 4.3 OS is not compatable with the opera program. I hope the folks at Opera realize the problem
    11-30-07 02:29 PM
    can the 8130 load opera mini OTA (over the air) instead of application loader on desktop ?
    11-30-07 02:36 PM
    can the 8130 load opera mini OTA (over the air) instead of application loader on desktop ?

This is how I installed it.. The only successful installations i've had on my 8130 have been OTA.. the desktop software usually has compatibility issues or something...

Besides OTA is much easier and rewarding
    11-30-07 03:55 PM
    OTA fo everything. thats why we have data. i like the look of opera mini myself. it just depends on the site too.
    12-01-07 10:18 AM
    I loaded it OTA and works great. Has a great feature for fast scrolling. If you roll your trackball side to side, page flys by. Up and down for slow.
    12-01-07 10:57 AM
    The new Pearl2 8130 will NOT sync. opera mini to the opera link on the desktop. The new 4.3 OS is not compatable with the opera program. I hope the folks at Opera realize the problem
    1. I have Opera Link open on my 8130, as well as with Opera 9.5 Beta on my Windows and Linux laptops. Everything syncs just fine.

2. Opera Mini works perfectly well on my 8130, which (of course) runs 4.3.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information.
    12-02-07 10:38 PM
    1.So When you want to use the opera u physically have to change it the setting?
    2. Can someone give me a more exact example of how it makes "regular site browsing better and a specific site example please?
    3. is it installed onto harddrive?
    12-03-07 11:32 AM
    I just went to the Opera mini website on my PC and sent an SMS link to my phone. It followed the link and i clicked the link. It said my phone wasnt recognized and wouldnt let me download the high memory version. so, i downloaded the low memory version of opera mini 3 (i guess). Shouldn't I be able to download the opera mini 4? I have a new 8130 from Sprint. And this will be the first thing I have downloaded. Also, is there a charge from sprint to use this browser? I have the unlimited data plan at 39.99/month.
    Thanks in advance!
    12-06-07 03:39 PM
    Go to operamini.com on your device and download the high-memory version of version 4. It will work fine.
    12-06-07 03:44 PM
    Go to operamini.com on your device and download the high-memory version of version 4. It will work fine.
    will i need to uninstall opera mini 3 first or will the new version override it?
    12-06-07 04:40 PM
    1. I have Opera Link open on my 8130, as well as with Opera 9.5 Beta on my Windows and Linux laptops. Everything syncs just fine.

2. Opera Mini works perfectly well on my 8130, which (of course) runs 4.3.

I'm not sure where you're getting your information.
    I have Opera Mini 4 on my 8130 and Opera Link on my computer but I can't link the two together. Please send step-by-step instructions how to link the two together. My screen freezes up when I try to link the two. I have tried at least 10 times.
    12-08-07 11:30 AM
    Lilly, a lot of websites don't have mobile versions that render the way they are supposed to in look and feel. I use some web based software that will not work with the standard browser but will sorts work with opera. Look at the New York Times on Opera and on the standard browser and you'll see what everyone means.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-07 11:58 AM
    Thanks for this thread! I followed directions for my ATT Curve and its' working fine. I think I'll keep my feeds through this instead of getting that other program. I don't have alot.
    12-11-07 08:57 PM
    I just can't get used to using opera mini, I prefer to use the blackberry browser. Opera just feels to laggy to me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD