Howdy All!

I have a user that is sending excel data through Exchange and our Bes, to his Pearl. Usually, there are comments above and below the excel data, but when viewed on the BB, only the excel data is shown (everything looks fine in Outlook). I have narrowed it down to when the excel data is mostly formulas displaying results that causes the issue - i.e. if its just fields that are filled in, like for an inventory, then there is not an issue and everything shows up like it should, but if the fields are computing averages or profit/loss then it messes up. We have also determined it is not BB model specific - this occurs on the 8700's & 8800's we have as well. Any ideas? Or am I clear as mud in my description?

Thanks in advance!
    08-23-07 10:27 AM
    I believe it's a limitation of viewing Excel documents on the BlackBerry. So, I suggest, trying something like Repligo, or look for an office option for BlackBerry. DocumentsToGo are about to release something soon...
    08-26-07 11:00 AM
    OK - got it figured out. The excel doc. was pulling data from a macro, and then being exported to email by the Excel to Email feature. This was creating some XML stuff that was not compatible with the blackberry, thus rendering any additional notes/text unviewable. Crazy. So the macro & export to email function have to be re-written.

Thanks though!
    08-27-07 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD