My phone was working perfectly yesterday but then last night out of no where the screen turned completely white and says JVM error 513 then underneath says reset.. i clicked reset but it brings you back to the same screen I don't know what to do. If anyone knows please help me because i need my phone=/

Also one more question.. Sometimes my texts just randomly disappear and it will only show me emails i dont understand why.

Thanks for your help
    01-20-09 11:32 AM
    01-20-09 11:51 AM
    Thanks.. IM so upset, it was working perfect last night, then i wake up and its doing this! I do not have the USB for it though, where can you buy an individual one?
    01-20-09 12:34 PM
    You don't have a USB cable???
    01-20-09 01:36 PM
    Its just a USB-to-mini-usb cable, should be able to pick one up from your local Best Buy/Future World for about 15$.

Although one should have came with your phone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 01:53 PM
    man all of this sucks! but thanks for everyones help

I dont have a USB because i bought it from a friend... so ya.. gotta buy one now i guess... mannnnnnnn this sucks!! i have no phone and im so stressed i dont want to re download everything
    01-20-09 05:14 PM
    You can get them on ebay real cheap but it will take about a week. See if your friend had it or as posted above try best buy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 05:18 PM
    01-20-09 06:22 PM
    Also, can you get blackberry software or use someone elses without buying the whole phone? i bout it from a friend so i do not have the software
    01-20-09 11:38 PM
    Not sure I understand what you are asking. You can get all the software you need from blackberry.com.
    01-20-09 11:41 PM
    oh really?? well im trying to do the JL_Cmder and its not working? Im not sure how to do it i guess. Could you help me please.. my friend was saying when you buy the phone your supposed to download some kind of software so you can back up your files?
    01-20-09 11:53 PM
    You can get desktop manager and the device handheld software operating system from blackberry.com. If you don't have a USB cable, how are you using JLCMDER?
    01-20-09 11:56 PM
    well i just got one from my bf it fits mine... so after i download the software then i do the JL ?
    01-21-09 12:04 AM
    When i went to BB.com what desktop software would i download.. there is no option for the 8130. There is desktop v 4.0 4.1 etc... sorry for all the questions. Im really stressed out right now.
    01-21-09 12:09 AM
    Download 4.5.
    01-21-09 02:07 AM
    My phone was working perfectly yesterday but then last night out of no where the screen turned completely white and says JVM error 513 then underneath says reset.. i clicked reset but it brings you back to the same screen I don't know what to do. If anyone knows please help me because i need my phone=/

Also one more question.. Sometimes my texts just randomly disappear and it will only show me emails i dont understand why.

Thanks for your help
    Hi. This happened to my Curve a few months ago...after a lot of stress (my BB is my lifeline too!), I found the answer on another forum. It worked! Uninstall your desktop software. You can immediately re-install it, so don't sweat. Pull the battery from your phone and leave it out, and plug the USB in while the re-installation begins. About halfway thru the install you should see that the software is communicating with the phone (the screen comes on showing it's connected). Carefully place the battery back into your phone, taking care not to unplug the USB. Allow the software to finish the install and you should see your BB up and running. It worked like a breeze for me and others who weighed in on the post. FYI - it was a theme that apparently caused the bug on my Curve...so if you've recently downloaded anything, that may have caused the problem. Good luck!
    01-21-09 02:43 AM
    where did you download the software....

They said i needed 4.5 but on blackberry for sprint LP the highest is 4.3 hmmm
    01-22-09 12:29 AM
    I downloaded it directly from RIM's website. The first install was with the software that came with my phone, then I tried the download from RIM. Same error message.
    01-24-09 10:25 PM
    Disregard my last message! That was for my thread on a problem with my Bold! If you're looking for the operating system (desktop), go to blackberry.com.
    01-24-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD