In the past some of my BBM and Facebook messages have been erased, but they eventually come back. Now - the messages are erased before I even read them! The ringtone for my BBM will go off and the icon will come up, but when I check there aren't any messages. It's the same with facebook - I get a notification, but no message (but, I know I have a message because I can still read them on the regular internet website). Is there some way to fix this?
    12-14-08 06:28 AM
    This is due to memory loss! Go to Options>Status, and check File Free status. You should have a minimum of 12,000,000 free bytes in order for your BB to function smoothly. If you're low on memory, follow the instructions on this thread to help you out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

After you finish with the memory optimization, make sure all your media items (e.g. pics, music, video etc.) are stored on a media card. When you lose memory, your BB will start to delete the least important items to free up memory. This includes texts, emails and call logs. Try to keep an amount above or around 12,000,000 free bytes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD