The past few days I've noticed I have to hit the end call/power key twice- sometimes 3x just to end the call. At first I thought it was just me- but then I noticed it over and over.

So when the display times out, I've hit the key just to turn the backlight on- and somtimes it's ok and turns on right away. Sometimes I've had to hit it 2x, 3x. I've pushed the button in different way, still the same results.

Do you think this is just from a crappy keypad? I've only had the ohone 2 months and don't use the end call/power key that often.

Or do you think this could be from the sticker key buttons under the keypad?

Anyone else had this happen? It's starting to get annoying.

No- I have not spilled anything on BB, nor has it endured any other kind of trauma. Which is why I am confused.
    Last edited by aesaintclair; 02-24-09 at 12:48 PM. Reason: additional info
    02-24-09 12:42 PM
    It is probably just a bad keyboard. My pearl started doing that about 5 months after I got it. I called Rogers and they shipped me out a new one ASAP. The new one works flawless so far. My problem started with the end key and eventually spread to the whole top corner of my keyboard. It made it very hard to type because if you miss a letter SureType doesn't know what to do. It gets very frustrating after a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 09:16 PM
    Thanks for the info.

Wish T-mobile even HAD the keypads to ship/purchase- but they don't. I asked them yesterday. Which means I have to find one somewhere else.
    02-26-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD