Okay so I have called tmobile and it doesnt seem that they can figure it out its been over a week and it was supposed to be fixed last week. Anyway I cannot setup my email everytime I try to set it up it says that I dont have a valid tmobile number and then it gives me a link to click if I think the info is incorrect. When I click it says I have to pay an additional 5.99. But I already have a data plan. Also if I go to tmobiles website and try to set it up It says my account is suspended. They have told me that it could be when I switched from a sidekick plan that an error occured (which they havent fixed) and then when I called again the said it was something wrong with there website ( they havent done anything with that either). Does anyone have any idea what is wrong. I just want to use my email.
    04-25-08 09:21 AM
    i just checked there website. and it says i still have the sidkick plan. grr...ill have to call them again. But if thats the case why is my browser working?
    04-25-08 09:47 AM
    Okay so I was on the phone with tmobile for like an hour and they still can't figure it out I do have the BB service plan. And they resent my service book. Now I guess they are doing some service ticket thing. I just think its funny that everytime I call they say its something different.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-08 12:38 PM
    Anybody have any other I ideas because I do for sure have the BB plan

04-25-08 01:57 PM
    Anybody have any other I ideas because I do for sure have the BB plan

04-25-08 01:58 PM
    I have the data plan for sure tmobile doesn't even know what's wrong I called them again and they submitted another service ticket. I hope it works this time

04-25-08 02:02 PM
    I have the data plan for sure tmobile doesn't even know what's wrong I called them again and they submitted another service ticket. I hope it works this time

04-25-08 02:03 PM
    Did they have you register your BB with the network through the Host Routing Table? I had problems when I first got my BB and data plan. It takes 24 hrs for it to be active then you have to register BB before doing anything else.

04-25-08 09:00 PM
    Ya I have tried registering it a couple of days ago.

Sorry about all the posts they weren't showing up right a way and I was being impatient. My bad.

04-26-08 09:19 AM
    Hey guys it still hasn't been cleared up has anyone else had similar problems. Sorry about bugging you guys I just am frustrated and I want my email. That's one of the reasons I got a BB in the first place.

04-27-08 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD