I have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 with T-Mobile with the newest Rogers 4.5 OS with the Vendor XML file deleted.

Now with that said. . . I have my gmail account set up on my blackberry like I always have. A few months ago I noticed I wasn't getting emails one day. And I logged on to my gmail account on my laptop and had over 20 emails. And as soon as I sent an email from my phone it sent all the emails from my account. It seems like the network times out. I receive phone calls and text. I just wont receive mms, IM, or Emails until I try to send one.

I thought it was my phone so I bought a new one and BAM the same thing. It works for a little while then the same thing. Please help I make a living with emails and this is killing me. I do not want to stop using blackberries I have been a firm believer for a while!

Can it be the Different OS other than a T-Mobile one. I don't see how it can be. before T-Mobile took over SunCom I updated my OS often.

Also I tried deleting my email account and starting over. Used JL Cmder and reloaded OS. Re sent Service Books. Re registered.

HELP!
    Last edited by michaelh305; 02-17-09 at 09:09 PM. Reason: want to subscribe
    02-17-09 09:08 PM
    Please Help
    02-17-09 09:10 PM
    Re-register your host routing table. If that doesn't do it I'd contact T-Mo.
    02-18-09 03:47 AM
    I tried to re register and the same thing happens. I also stayed on the phone with TMO for almost two hours and we thought they fixed it but it started the next day after that. Any other help?

What would make my network connection time out and loose connection?
    02-18-09 11:37 AM
    Still malfunctions
    02-19-09 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD