Hey,

I set up two email accounts on my blackberry pearl about a month ago when I first got this phone. I have been recieveing them all until today. Now my emails aren't bieng recieved on my blackberry pearl. How do I fix this?

Thanks.
    08-26-09 12:53 PM
    You probably need your service book resent. Go to options, advanced options, host routing table, press the menu key, select register now, you should receive an email, wait a minute after, pull the battery, wait a minute and put it back in.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:48 PM
    If what BBWulf said doesn't work...(although it should)...you might have to talk to your carrier.
    I had this same problem twice. First time, it had something to do with the fact that I am notoriously the person who waits until the phone is suspended to pay the bill...not because I don't have the $$, but because I just plain forget, even though the phone is in my hand all the time.
    So trying to make a long story short, because that happened to me- it wasn't my carrier that wasn't letting me get my e-mails, the BlackBerry network needed a little "reminder" to get me going again. But sending the service books and registering alone didn't do it for me.

The second time, I had to delete my e-mail accounts from my phone and add them again- as suggested by my carrier with no good explanation.
    08-28-09 07:49 PM
    that happened to me once
    and i took out my SIM and put it back in and it worked
    o.O
    08-28-09 11:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD