ok my phone has a mind of its own... right now its fine... the other day NUTS and back and forth... what it does is sometimes when somone sends me a text or you get an email it shows the icon for a millasecond then its gone... along with the message it was alerting you about... it does that with calls to... but it only does it every now and then... right now its working fine. HELP
    06-20-08 01:20 PM
    your memory is low... too many apps still open and running. Your pearl is trying to conserve its memory. Think of the phone as a mini computer. Less things running, more accurate and better performance. You can go through and close, or just do a hard boot... i.e. battery removal.
    06-20-08 01:24 PM
    your memory is low... too many apps still open and running. Your pearl is trying to conserve its memory. Think of the phone as a mini computer. Less things running, more accurate and better performance. You can go through and close, or just do a hard boot... i.e. battery removal.
    They need to do more than just a battery pull. You can check how much memory you have free by going to Options > Status and reading File Free. Anything less than 12,000,000 bytes and you will start having issues.

How to Free Up Memory on your BlackBerry Smartphone | CrackBerry.com

Why is my BlackBerry losing its call logs or message logs? - BlackBerryFAQ

How do I free up memory on my device? - BlackBerryFAQ

How to Increase BlackBerry's File free memory

Optimize your BB! How To Setup for max free memory!
    06-20-08 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD