Okay, so maybe this is because I get hardly any signal in my house, but every so often (like every third or fourth email), I get an email that has all the header info, but the body just says "Application: multipart/unknown". Any idea what's going on here? It's really annoying, though so far it hasn't done that to anything important. It's not a broken email as I can view it through webmail (Gmail) or with Outlook without any problems...

Do I need to install the S/MIME package? I remember seeing it at some point, but it's not in my Application Loader of my Desktop Manager anymore. Maybe it was there when I did OS 4.5 (I backed down to 4.2 due to lag and camera issues).
    07-06-08 10:19 AM
    it means you lost the signal while downloading the message and only captured the header.
    07-06-08 11:24 AM
    Ah. Good, nothing to worry about then. Since I can't increase the signal in my house, there's real nothing I can do to fix it. That makes me feel better; I was afraid I messed up something somewhere. Thanks!
    07-06-08 11:28 AM
    Ah. Good, nothing to worry about then. Since I can't increase the signal in my house, there's real nothing I can do to fix it. That makes me feel better; I was afraid I messed up something somewhere. Thanks!
    upgrade to the Pearl 8120 or Curve 8320 and get Hotspot@Home Talk Forever Mobile; you'll end up with excellent reception at your house.
    07-06-08 11:31 AM
    True. Now I feel pretty dumb for not thinking of that. lol
    07-06-08 11:33 AM
    True. Now I feel pretty dumb for not thinking of that. lol
    spend some time reading some of the ******** responses to questions around here and you'll feel smart again.
    07-06-08 11:54 AM
    Hey, I had this same problem after reverting back to OS 4.2 on a t-mobile 8320 but I knew it wasn't because I didn't have good reception because it happened at home while connected to my router and when I was out with good reception. I decided to call t-mobile about it earlier today after dealing with this problem for a couple weeks. The person I spoke to resent service books and then reestablished the connection to them while I had the battery pulled. So far, all is well. I will post back if it happens anymore. Anyways, it's worth a shot.
    07-27-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD