ok, I've read through several dozen posts lookig for the answer over the last couple days to no avail. I've tried to lay everything out as completely as possible, sorry if it is overkill. Any help would be much appreciated.

Here is what I want to happen:
    -Receive Outlook work email on my phone that includes subfolders with �Rules�
    -Receive Home email (aol) on my phone (no calendar)
    -Sync my Outlook Calendar and Contacts between my computer and device

Here is what I do not want to happen:
    -Duplicate Calendar entries
    -Duplicate emails from work main �Inbox�
    -Receive Network emails that I should not �Move, delete, etc�

Here is what I have done so far:
    -I have entered the usernames and passwords in the email settings on my device for my work and home emails
    -I have tried using desktop manager to sync my outlook calendar and contacts but I receive either duplicate mail/calendar entries and I receive the �network� messages
    -I have tried various combinations of service books

Currently I have:
    -DTM uninstalled (no calendar or contact sync)
    -Work email going to my phone through the internet service (up to 15 minute delay)
    -Currently, I have my work email [CICAL] and [CMIME] service books on my device through the internet service. No other similar service books are present

If anyone has a solution, I would much obliged. thanks!
    10-09-08 05:51 PM
    You can't separate emails into folders.

Everything else you should be able to do. Make sure your sync configuration is set properly for what you want synced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 06:02 PM
    well, I don;t need them in folders on my phone, I just want the emails that are sorted on my desktop into subfolders to also be directed to my device.

the re-director tool accomplishes this, but is contributing to my 'double email' and 'network mail' problems.
    10-10-08 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD