Is there a way to see pics in bb mail without having to open menu and push "open attachment". For example, when you open the email, you see the pics within the message...
    06-01-08 06:57 PM
    No, you have to click the "open attachment".
    06-01-08 11:48 PM
    Might be able to using a third party email viewer such as BBSmart or Empower. You can find both in the CB store.
    06-02-08 12:04 AM
    I am a faily new BB user and I have sent an email with a video attached. The other person can not open it--WHY?? I went to the video and click "Send as Email". Put in users email address and hit send. When they open the email it does not give them the option to open attchment. What have I done wrong???
    06-02-08 04:32 PM
    I am a faily new BB user and I have sent an email with a video attached. The other person can not open it--WHY?? I went to the video and click "Send as Email". Put in users email address and hit send. When they open the email it does not give them the option to open attchment. What have I done wrong???
    Welcome to CB. Your question is unrelated to this topic. Next time please post a new topic. Also, you will need to provide more information about the issue. Who are you sending the video to? What kind of phone do they have? What carrier are they on?
    06-02-08 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD