What is the easiest and quickest way to redial like if ur tryin to win a contest on a radio station?
    12-13-07 01:04 AM
    press your green key and let your call log come up and highlight the last call...or create a speed dial.
    12-13-07 01:27 AM
    press your green key and let your call log come up and highlight the last call...or create a speed dial.
    Yeah, that's what I've sort of been doing. When it's busy I hit the red button, then the green button, then have to hit green again once the last call list comes up. On my old phone I could just hit red, then green and I would know it would redial. With the 8130 there's an extra confirmation step and the Pearl has pauses here and there that are kind of annoying and can mess things up when you're tryin to be quick about winning Z100 Jingle Ball tickets.
    12-13-07 11:53 AM
    CLIP***can mess things up when you're tryin to be quick about winning Z100 Jingle Ball tickets.
    Sure who you kidding! Your after the Hanna Montana tickets!
    12-13-07 12:01 PM
    Sure who you kidding! Your after the Hanna Montana tickets!
    Ha! No way! I have yet to see that girl do ANYTHING. I've seen a picture of her once or twice and heard all this insanity to get tickets to her show. It's not like... she's Madonna or something!
    Last edited by kidqwik; 12-13-07 at 03:36 PM.
    12-13-07 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD