When I use my earbuds OR an alternative headphone, even with the volume indicator so low that there are NO bars showing, the volume is loud enough as to be uncomfortable--I have to pull the earbud loose from my ears or the headphones away from my ears. I do admittedly have very good hearing, but this still seems excessive. (It is possible to have NO sound but the first step up after no sound is fairly dramatic.)

Is there some other master volume control that I am unaware of? Would it help to get another set of earbuds with more sensitive volume controls than the ones that came with the phone? I am mostly using Pandora, although I have occasionally used the media player.

Thanks for any help/advice in advance!
    07-29-09 12:43 PM
    check the audio boost not to be set to ON and to answer the audio volume you see is the main one.
    07-29-09 01:12 PM
    check the audio boost not to be set to ON and to answer the audio volume you see is the main one.
    That did it for me, thanks.
    07-30-09 11:07 AM
    My boost has been off... (Glad that worked for someone though!)
    Does anyone know if there are more sensitive earbuds out there that would improve my volume control?
    07-30-09 07:31 PM
    My boost has been off... (Glad that worked for someone though!)
    Does anyone know if there are more sensitive earbuds out there that would improve my volume control?
    i used a koss set that has a self volume....could help
    07-31-09 06:06 PM
    Do you have any more info on yours (model #)? My earbuds have self volume but they are just the ones that came with the phone--probably not the highest quality. Thanks!
    08-01-09 11:22 AM
    I bought an inexpensive set of Sony MDR-E829V at Best Buy for $16. The sound quality is decent (though I'm by no means an audiophile), and the volume control works very well to reduce the headset volume from my Curve.
    08-27-09 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD