Hi, couple of days ago, I updated to .255 and since the HTML mail I get is not parsed and shows the source code... Been looking around and says something about re-registering to the network and send the service books back to the BlackBerry but no luck... Any wild guess? Thanks in advance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 08:47 AM
    There seems to be a problem and I'm not sure what it is, but this weekend I'm looking into it further.

08-14-09 10:41 AM
    Thank you very much! Very appreciated...

08-14-09 11:08 AM
    BigBadWulf, nothing on this issue yet?

08-17-09 10:33 PM
    I'm glad you bumped this, it's been a little crazy. I deleted and reinstalled Email Attachment Services, re-registered through my Pearl in the Host Routing Table, re-sent my Service Book through the BIS website, waited for all the data to come through, pulled the battery, and low and behold, HTML email again.
    08-18-09 03:59 AM
    Maybe its the OS?

08-21-09 09:26 AM
    Only complaint I know of. Mine was rushing through the install, and neglecting to check off attachment services. Once I was there,it took a bit to get BIS working right.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-21-09 09:37 AM
    Wulf, went through the whole process you detailed here... No luck... Still html source... Guess I'll be downgrading to previous release... Tech weekend over here...

08-27-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD