After reading Kevins post about e-books I thought I would give it a try. I downloaded the mobipocket and the sample books. I have a couple of questions what do you do with them when you are done with them? Is there data charges when you are reading them?
    thanks for any help!
    gadget girl.
    02-05-08 09:31 PM
    Hi, I've been reading ebooks on all my phones for a while. If you don't download/purchase the books through your data connection, you will not be charged. You can buy/download the book using Mobipocket Desktop Reader, it will detect your Blackberry if it is plugged in and install the Reader if it isn't already installed. You can also use it to send books to your Blackberry.

An ebook is just like a text file on your computer, you can remove them afterwards or do with them as you like. There shouldn't be any data charges on Mobipocket Reader.

Feel free to PIN message me if you have questions, my PIN is listed under my username above this message.
    02-05-08 10:38 PM
    timekeeper thanks, for getting back to me. I really see this e-book as useful I just didnt want to use all my data so now i can enjoy. it will come in handy when travelling!!
    02-06-08 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD