I have had my pearl over a year now.

I have neve used the sleeve or any other protecting method, I like to carry it bare.

With that in mind:

I have dropped it in puddles.
    I have thrown it across rooms onto cement floors.
    I dropped it in the toilet (while still using said toilet, ew)
    Some drunk put his cigarettes out on it.
    I have stepped on it on accident.

It still runs like a champ. Go red go!

The only thing I dont like is the inability to send picture message. (Get on it sprint!)
    06-02-09 08:09 AM
    ha ha my pearl has fell in a CLEAN toliet as well! I hope you're able to send pics soon--i can with alltel!
    06-02-09 08:26 AM
    ha ha my pearl has fell in a CLEAN toliet as well! I hope you're able to send pics soon--i can with alltel!
    oh yes, the alltel users have it good :P

I just paid the deduct on my insurance plan so in the next few days i will be getting a new 8130

I did this before I found out that my current BB still works after the dirty dip it took. Phone in a bowl of rice really works wonders haha.

Also, When I fished the sucker out of the toilet the top right LED instantly turned blue. I dont use bluetooth really, or any app that makes it turn blue. Is this a feature on the pearl? When it lights up blue is it saying 'Hey man, im all wet on my insides!'
    06-02-09 10:15 AM
    I have never been about to grasp why some people feel the need to throw their phones across rooms
    06-04-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD