2 days ago, I got my first blackberry - its an 8100 Pearl, and I'm on the Vodafone UK network.

I have 2 e-mail addresses set up - one is my gmail, and the other is my school e-mail. Whenever I send an e-mail from gmail, I get it on my Blackberry TWICE. Yet when I receive e-mails on gmail, I only get them once.

When I send e-mails from my school e-mail...it sends them twice!

Basically, the bberry is sending all my e-mails twice, when I send them on my computer. When I send e-mails on the bberry itself, it only sends one (what I want). Can I fix this?
    11-30-07 03:16 PM
    set up your filters through gmail under "settings" and however you can through school.
    11-30-07 04:13 PM
    here's the link-http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmail-receiving-sent-items-you-send-your-blackberry-853/
    11-30-07 04:15 PM
    11-30-07 04:17 PM
    I've read through that whole thread and while I'm sure it works in the States, in the UK when I try to access the BIS on my desktop it says:

Error

The site cannot be accessed in this manner. Please use the URL or link provided to you by your service provider.
    11-30-07 04:45 PM
    The UK BIS website will be different. On the road at present and don't recall the address at the top of my head...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-07 04:56 PM
    When you have a moment and you're home, could you possibly post it? I'd be really grateful.
    11-30-07 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD