Can someone walk me through downloading themes? I found some themes but they are zip files and I am not sure how to get them on my phone.
    04-29-09 12:53 AM
    Unzip them on your computer.
    Connect your Blackberry to your PC.
    Open Desktop Manager.
    Click "Application Loader."
    Under "Add/Remove Applications," click "Start."
    After the "Device Application Selection" screen loads, click "Browse."
    Navigate to where you unzipped the theme, and select the appropriate .alx file.
    Click "Open."
    Click "Next."
    Click "Finish."
    Desktop Manager will now load the theme to your Blackberry. The phone will restart during this process.
    Upon completion, shut down Desktop Manager, disconnect your Blackberry and navigate to Options>Themes and select your theme.

Enjoy!
    04-29-09 01:47 AM
    Thank you very very much!! I will do this when I get to my home computer, and if I still am having probs i will be asking for help again but I think I got it.
    04-29-09 02:35 PM
    OK .... one more question. How do I move a theme from my phone to my pc to free up memory. I dont want it deleted just stored on my pc for future use.
    04-29-09 04:41 PM
    OK .... one more question. How do I move a theme from my phone to my pc to free up memory. I dont want it deleted just stored on my pc for future use.
    Sorry cannot be done. You have to delete and reinstall later if it is a theme that came with your phone. Just save the .cod file in a folder.
    Check out the thread in my signature to help you out.
    04-29-09 04:48 PM
    What about 3rd party themes? Still cant move them to my pc?
    04-29-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD