I am hoping that someone can help me! I am trying to install the Jabplite checkbook software to my Pearl 8130. However, whenever I try to download over the air on my BB browser, it pops up as whole bunch of crazy script.

I have read other places that I can use the BB Desktop software and install the program to my BB that way, however, I am a Mac user. The support files won't read on my Mac and won't install through PocketMac either.

So, how do I get Jabplite on my BB??

I am hoping that someone can give me a quick and easy solution to this problem!
    09-19-08 04:01 PM
    Pocketmac should be able to install the program since it will be a zip or .jad file.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 05:03 PM
    No, the one is a .cod file, which the Mac will not read.
    09-19-08 05:52 PM
    Hi there,

From the documentation:

2. Over-the-air (OTA) installation via WAP
    ------------------------------------------

Some phones only allow installation of new programs over-the-air. Versions of JabpLite, JabpFile and JabpSync are also hosted at GetJar. Here are the instructions:

JabpLite: open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile > Quick Download > enter Quick Download Code 1060

JabpFile: open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile > Quick Download > enter Quick Download Code 33764

JabpLite: open wap.GetJar.com with your mobile > Quick Download > enter Quick Download Code 33766

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Malcolm at FreEPOC
    09-20-08 01:46 AM
    Awesome! It worked! Thanks so much!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-08 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD