ok so i just got my blackberry today.. love it! and i was wondering if i download stuff like ringtones, pictures to be saved, and programs like windows live messenger and lets say, the crackberry desktop launcher... is it an extra cost like on my old regular cell phone? or is it all included in the data plan usage?

i have this unlimited data plan so it would be really helpful to know if things like that are extra or not... i dont want my bill to add up mysteriously!!

thanks

xo.
    09-05-08 08:15 PM
    As long as you are downloading FREE ringtones, etc. there is no additional charges for downloading. It's all included in your unlimited data plan.
    09-05-08 08:17 PM
    You can download as much as you want, as long as you have an Unlimited Data plan...
    09-05-08 08:19 PM
    wow you guys are fast, thanks!

i'm officially addicted.
    09-05-08 08:34 PM
    but why download ringtones when with a one time fee, you can buy a program from crackberry called mini ringtone and make any mp3s (all or part of the song) on your computer, as your ringtone, worked on my old pearl and now on my curve. i think it was about 15 or 20 Bucks. Any just one of many suggestions you will probably get form all the folks here. Take care and have a crackberry weekend !
    Last edited by traindrvr63; 09-05-08 at 08:54 PM.
    09-05-08 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD