So I am trying to download the free ringtone maker trial...

And for the life of me I can not get it to work. This is what I have done so far. I plugged in my phone and hit download. Once it was downloaded I just went through the install steps. I looked on my phone and nothing. I did it like 4 times... my phone is not registering it or something. There is nothing to unzip from the desktop icon... I'm lost. Not sure if I am being an airhead or what but please I need help.
    05-14-10 09:12 PM
    Take a shot at pointing your native browser on the phone to the download site. Sometimes that is the best way to get an app.

In some instances a link from the site can be e-mailed to your phone when you use your computer to browse the download site.

If all else fails come back with more information about your efforts. Someone will have the answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-10 06:03 AM
    So I tried downloading straight from my phone browser but it said like error 504 time out or something.... yeah. Last night I also went and downloaded all the new updates and stuff for my computer and phone. Any other suggestions?
    05-15-10 10:54 AM
    So I tried to uninstall the app and redownload it. Still nothing. When I look in my download box to install it it says it's a .msi. I googled it and found that's some kind of microsoft installer program. Well the thing is when I download the file it's just a shortcut on my desktop. I can open the file and use it on my computer but I can't seem to get it on my blackberry... don't know if any of this info is helpful but just trying to tell you everything.
    05-15-10 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD