I owned a Razr from Rogers and stored pictures and music onto my micro SD memory card. Now I have gotten a BB Pearl 8100 and inserted my memory card but none of what is stored on it shows up. When I enter into Media Manager a screen comes up with all my different applications on the computer (limewire, game titles, desktop, pictures shortcut etc.) On the other side is Device memory and Media Memory (I think) but I cant transfer any songs stored in pc over to those devices. How can I get songs onto the BB to use as ringtones and pics to use as caller id pics? Help..I am frustrated, and a little computer illiterate. lol Thankyou in advance for any help.
    04-24-08 10:53 PM
    I don't think you will be able to access any of the content on that media card without reformatting it using the BB.
    04-24-08 11:10 PM
    I was told that the phone doesn't recognize the memory card so that is ok, I just hafta start over, but when I open media manager, I cannot drag anything and have it stick. I even went on the Rogers website to download a few ring tunes and never even received a msg telling me to download it. I received a phone call on the phone so I know it works, but nothing works on it for me to personalize it for me. It asked me once if I wanted to transfer my address book from my sim card to the phone and I said yes, but it never did it. I'm thinking of selling it now. Almost a week trying to figure it out and nothing works. I'll go back to my Razr. It may not be as cool but I have everything I need on it lol.
    04-27-08 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD