My pearl decided to make things difficult for me today. It now instantly erases any and all messages and calls. This includes incoming/outgoing messages and incoming/outgoing/missed calls. After about 2 minutes, my information has been erased by my phone! I have tried every option on my phone but nothing works! Help please!
    08-27-09 07:29 PM
    Sounds like your memory is running low... if im not mistaken, the phone will start deleting texts, logs and email if your free memory gets below a certain value... You might want to get rid of any un used applications you may have downloaded, or any unused themes..

Have you tried pulling the battery and letting the phone reboot?
    08-27-09 08:09 PM
    Go to your options and then status adn check your file free....if it is low then you will need to try and free up some memory on your device. Try the things that nathan has stated as well as get rid of any messages that you dont need and try to delete your cache by going to your browser adn opening it up and the hitting the menu key>options>cache operations and then clear out the things that you see there.
    08-27-09 08:44 PM
    Buy a memory card, and transfer data to memory card. They are very cheap .
    08-27-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD