Is there a way to disable the flashing red LED when you get a text? I am attempting to use BBText2IM and disabling the red flashing would be nice. I use SMS Display On to know if I have a text or not.
    12-03-08 10:26 AM
    Not trying to rob your thread but what is SMS Display On? Is it part of BBText2IM?
    12-03-08 10:43 AM
    Go to Profiles>Advanced>'Active' Profile, scroll down to SMS Text, scroll down to Repeat Notification and select None.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:51 AM
    Thanks! It turned it off.

Well some people don't like SMS Display On because all it does is turn on the screen when you receive a text message. So you actually might have to go to your inbox to see the actual message, or I leave my messages up when it goes into standby.

SMS Display ON - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

BBText2IM creates IM like messages with your SMS in an application. Simple terms, threaded SMS. Its OK, not perfect but its decent. I am trying out the trial and downside is that you can view and reply messages in the application but you can't get rid of the new inbox messages in the phones actual inbox.

BBText2IM SMS Instant Messenger - Communication & Internet Blackberry Software

I am using SMS Display On to tell me when I have a new message, then I hit the side button I set to BBText2IM, and go to whoever messaged me.
    12-03-08 11:48 AM
    Thanks! It turned it off.

Well some people don't like SMS Display On because all it does is turn on the screen when you receive a text message. So you actually might have to go to your inbox to see the actual message, or I leave my messages up when it goes into standby.

SMS Display ON - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

BBText2IM creates IM like messages with your SMS in an application. Simple terms, threaded SMS. Its OK, not perfect but its decent. I am trying out the trial and downside is that you can view and reply messages in the application but you can't get rid of the new inbox messages in the phones actual inbox.

BBText2IM SMS Instant Messenger - Communication & Internet Blackberry Software

I am using SMS Display On to tell me when I have a new message, then I hit the side button I set to BBText2IM, and go to whoever messaged me.

Thanks for the info Neal.
    12-03-08 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD