Hello, I installed a theme on my blackberry and it had a different application background from the home screen background, i liked the application background but i wanted to change my home screen background.

So i did and then it changed the application screen background also. I want to know if there is a way i could keep the application background the theme's default and just change my home screen background, without changing the application screen's background.

If it doesn't make sense just ask me and i'll try to explain it better. Thanks in advance.
    09-07-09 08:51 PM
    Unfortunately, it isn't possible. Even with the backgrounds set differently by the theme. When you change the homescreen image, the app screen image changes with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 04:01 AM
    That isn't the case for Precision Zen and some other themes I have used. In Precision Zen, a user image goes on the home screen but not on the application screen. I am trying to figure out how to accomplish this, because 99% of the time, a user image on the application screen makes the icons virtually impossible to see clearly.

(I am developing a theme for the Pearl Flip, BTW...)
    10-06-09 08:51 AM
    Any luck on this people?

My home screen wallpaper looks mint.

The background color of my app screen is white - how can I change that to Black or something?

As one of the users said above, there are themes that have different home/app screen backgorunds to in theory it should work.

How it works??? I'll leave that up to the genius's

Thanks
    11-13-09 03:37 AM
    You might try the developers forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD