I'm kinda starting to worry about my decision on the flip that I bought. so far it's been great to me but it seems like some people are having some technical difficulties with their flips down the road. Whole reason I bought the flip was because it looked slick and realiable according to some sources. Did I make the right decision? I still have about a week to return this phone but I just can't give up but at the same time I don't want too much hassle for the next 2 years and get another phone. you know?
    Last edited by skim801; 03-01-09 at 03:11 PM.
    03-01-09 01:09 PM
    Well the question would be how many people are having problems with their flips and what are the problems that are occuring down the road?? I wouldnt judge owning a phone just based off of some people having problems. All devices have their fair share of issues. You should also find out why these people are experiencing any issues. It could be something caused from something they did i.e:updating an OS without knowing how. But i would say get specifics on what the problems are and post back when you find out.
    03-01-09 01:14 PM
    Well the question would be how many people are having problems with their flips and what are the problems that are occuring down the road?? I wouldn't judge owning a phone just based off of some people having problems. All devices have their fair share of issues. You should also find out why these people are experiencing any issues. It could be something caused from something they did i.e:updating an OS without knowing how. But i would say get specifics on what the problems are and post back when you find out.
    exactly...you may not have any problems for the life of your flip. the thing about these forums is that the views will be skewed because people mainly post when they are having some sort of issue. if you haven't had any issues so far then why worry about it? it's a great device and you say you love it so far. enjoy!
    03-01-09 02:06 PM
    I think both of you guys are right...I guess I was just looking for an assurance that I made the right decision. Plus, if I ever have any problems, we have this forum to rely on right? I just hope that people won't bail out on the flip causing no one will be in the forum to talk about any issues to be solved. thanks guys.
    Last edited by skim801; 03-01-09 at 02:48 PM.
    03-01-09 02:46 PM
    I purchased my flip from ebay, and unlocked it about 2 weeks ago. It's an upgrade from my pearl. I had issues with lagging, and frankly wasn't happy, i also didn't care for it because it felt flimsy compared to the 8110. Now, after 2 weeks with it (and an upgrade to 4.6.0.236), i am fully comfortable with the flip. I still think it's flimsy, but like the commercial, i don't **** dial anymore, saving me minutes. the lag is non-existent, and now with wi-fi, I am really enjoying. Just one persons happyness!!
    03-01-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD