Good day (or night) guys and gals....

I am a proud owner of a 1 year old Blackberry Pearl 8100 (Digicel, Trinidad)

In the past (Dec. 08) I was able to successfully upgrade the OS from 4.3 > 4.5.

Today i was upgrading again and I think I nuked it. while it was loading from Boot loader or something, I had accidentally bumped into the cable and the process was interrupted. Now my phone just blinks red led twice constantly once the battery is in.

Once you connect the USB cable, it says USB device is not recognized. When the battery is removed it can find it but it says PIN: 0 (when it is supposed to say PIN: 206734B3)

I tried the loader (and yes i deleted the vendor file)....
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader>loader /NOJVM

By removing the battery I can see Connection: USB-PIN: UNKNOWN.

I then click next

It then says "Connecting to the device (ARM)...
    for a long time then nothing, it fails with a message saying no connection to the device.

I also tried this, by placing the battery once it senses it, but no luck ;(

Did I brick it?

Can someone help me? PLEASE
    03-24-09 06:43 PM
    Nah. I'd say try and wipe the phone completely and try again.

Search "How to Wipe with JL_Cmder" or go into the Blackberry How-To thread.
    I have done this once before with my old curve, had the same/similar experience, and this took care of it.

If not, my apologies in advance :/
    03-24-09 08:52 PM
    Thank you very much, this worked great, but i had to run it on a WinXP Pro SP3 machine, didn't work on Vista SP1 x64.
    03-24-09 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD