Hey Guys, I have a BB Pearl 8110 and everytime I make a call it makes an annoying little chirping noise before it dials the phone number. Is there a way to turn this off? I've look through the whole phone at my options and can't find a way to turn it off Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    08-06-08 11:30 AM
    Hey Guys, I have a BB Pearl 8110 and everytime I make a call it makes an annoying little chirping noise before it dials the phone number. Is there a way to turn this off? I've look through the whole phone at my options and can't find a way to turn it off Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    By chirping noise, do you mean the actual touch tones?:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/tur...dialing-19161/
    08-06-08 12:03 PM
    By chirping noise, do you mean the actual touch tones?:
    No, not the touch tones. For example, let's say I type in a phone number to make a phone call and I then press the send button. After I press the send button it makes a chirping noise like the call has been connected.
    08-06-08 02:12 PM
    JaneyJ?

That is so weird. My first name is J'enay, last name starts with a J. So I'm like the opposite of you... J'enayJ. Ehem. Sorry. Hijack.. Anyways... Welcome to CB.
    08-06-08 02:14 PM
    JaneyJ?

That is so weird. My first name is J'enay, last name starts with a J. So I'm like the opposite of you... J'enayJ. Ehem. Sorry. Hijack.. Anyways... Welcome to CB.
    I know it is weird. I had to do a double-take when I saw your post Thanks for the welcome!
    08-06-08 02:21 PM
    I get that annoying chirping sound too!!! It's driving me crazy How do you get rid of it!!!! It's like the call is telling us it's connecting. HELP!
    10-01-08 02:03 PM
    There are several threads addressing this and no answers..
    10-01-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD