I can't get my redirector to work. Please help!!

My company doesn't use BES, nor do they use MS Exchange. However, I do use outlook (connected to SmarterMail). I want to use the redirector, but it always says "Verifying forwarding address". What do I need to do to complete the setup so I can have my emails automatically forwarded from my computer?
    01-08-08 08:01 AM
    I can't get my redirector to work. Please help!!

My company doesn't use BES, nor do they use MS Exchange. However, I do use outlook (connected to SmarterMail). I want to use the redirector, but it always says "Verifying forwarding address". What do I need to do to complete the setup so I can have my emails automatically forwarded from my computer?
    I am having a similar issue. I am however using Outlook and have installed Blackberry desktop Manager v4.3. my BB is the 8830WE from Verizon.
    01-09-08 04:34 PM
    BUMP!bump!bump!bump!
    03-12-08 04:02 PM
    Do you have your email settings correct in Desktop Manager? I think it's the key. Also, have you tried using DM 2.x? I'm using 2.something and my redirector works fine.

PM me if you want to talk settings....or just reply here, I guess.

-Eric
    03-12-08 04:24 PM
    I am using 4.2.2.14. I have configured according to the instructions. It seems that it only works with BES or Exchange. If that is not true, I would love to make it work.
    03-18-08 09:27 AM
    i use a forwarding instruction from outlook to send a copy of the email to the mobileemail address. It is a bit messy on the synco basis but it functions.
    03-22-08 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD