SOLVED THE PROBLEM SEE BELOW AND SHARE THE NEWS

I have music and other stuff on the MicroSD card.
    Put on there by the Desktop Manger (may have been before this version, not sure)

Desktop Ver 4.3.0.15

I can use anything on the card, but when I connect it to the computer,
    It shows connected, syncs with Cal and other.
    I go into the Media Manager and can't see the MicroSD card to copy to or from.

I can't see the device in Win Explorer either.
    I tried both mass storage device and non mass storage.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by atlkr5; 01-19-08 at 06:57 AM. Reason: solved
    01-16-08 02:56 PM
    BlackBerry Search Results

Problem
    When turning on the Mass Storage Mode on the BlackBerry smartphone and launching Roxio Media Manager 9, the Media Card folder is not listed.

Cause
    The drive letter assigned to the BlackBerry smartphone is B.

Resolution
    Follow the steps below to assign a different drive letter to the BlackBerry smartphone:

Note: Prior to beginning, connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer and turn on Mass Storage Mode. For more information see KB13564.

On your computer select Start > Administrative Tools > Computer Management.
    Select Disk Management under Storage.
    Right-click the BlackBerry drive and select Change Drive Letter and Paths.
    Assign the drive letter.
    01-17-08 10:14 AM
    Its amazing how its always something...

With my computer I had alot of drives already assigned a drive letter which was conflicting with the drive letter my PC wanted to give it, in my case G:\

So I changed the drive letter to B:\ and it saw the card immediately and showed in my explorer window

Jon,,
    02-13-08 02:57 PM
    In the instructions in #2, another way is right click My Computer, Manage, Disk Management. Then right click the bb and change letter.

At work we have a few network drives and I have some other USB things hooked up. The bb was trying to use the drive letter that the fax/card reader was using. I changed the letter to X for my bb and no more problems. All along I thought it might be my card. At least it works now.
    02-13-08 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD