first off hi all... i got my first bb pearl 8130 about a month ago, ive been reading and reading about os upgrade from 4.3 to 4.5 so i downloaded all the software and went to town every thing works great on the phone, but after the install the desktop software does not have device manager or a desktop icon,i can charge the phone with mt laptop, just cant load apps..
    any help would be great...
    02-16-09 07:31 PM
    So you downloaded Desktop Manager to your computer, or did you do the online upgrade thru Verizon? If you downloaded the Desktop Manager, go to Start > Programs and you should see it there on your comp, if not, head over to BlackBerry. You will want to download 4.6 w/out media manager for best results in my opinion!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 07:35 PM
    I have Verizon and am having a **** of a time loading new apps onto my blackberry once I have extracted the alx file and try and add it to the phone it says no additional applications were found that were designed for your device any help?
    02-16-09 08:50 PM
    I know it has something to do with the verizon software or something rather but does anyone know and easy fix for it?
    02-16-09 08:57 PM
    ok ill try that cause i dont have it under the start menu, i did do the download from sprint.
    02-16-09 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD