I have ben trying to delete a unavailable contact within BB mesenger. I have done the usual routine of using the delete option, for contacts, however to no avail.
    07-29-08 12:32 PM
    open the BBMessenger, highlight the name and press the help key. Scroll down to Delete Contact! Voila
    07-29-08 04:32 PM
    Nope I tried that as stated above. highlited contactedopened menu, scrolled down to delete contact, asks me to delete contact I pick delete. and the unavailable contact is still there after the fact.

BTW what is the help key maybe im using the wrong key?
    07-29-08 09:45 PM
    When you say you "pick Delete", do you then press the Trackball to complete the delete action?

If so, have you tried pulling the battery with the device on?
    07-29-08 09:55 PM
    Yes I do use the trackball for deletion, still shows the contact, as unavailable. I will give the old standy by, of taking the battery out.
    07-30-08 10:30 AM
    The help key is the one left of your track ball. Cool little button, look closely and you'll see 4 B's in it over lapping eachother.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-08 11:45 AM
    Those are B's lol? Never would have guessed. I managed to get rid of the unavailable contact by, as mentioned above, removing the battery. That seems to fix alot of issues. Thanks for the time and effort!
    07-30-08 11:55 AM
    i'm quite sure the button your referring to is called the menu key, not the help key.
    07-30-08 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD