Alright, I apologize in advance if this is confusing, but I couldn't think of another way to explain it.

On a PC, if you are e-mailing back and forth with someone else thru Microsoft Outlook, each reply will contain all previous message information (name, date, content of message, etc), so you can delete all the old messages in your Inbox. This is not the case with my Blackberry Pearl 8130 (VZW) both SMS and thru E-mail. If I delete all old messages and just keep the most recent, the only content within the most recent message will be my replies (aka my sent message content) and the last message from the sender. Is there a setting that can change this to resemble Outlook, or is there something wrong with my BB?

Thanks for your help.
    05-19-08 03:26 PM
    No settings you can change and nothing wrong with your BB, that is just how it works. (as for SMS is 160 characters max, so that would not go far anyway)

A positive point: there is going to be a HTML viewer in the OS update to be released at a future date.

If you do not want to wait on that, there are two 3rd party software programs that work nice. Empower & BBsmart viewer.
    05-19-08 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD