Just got back from south america and have over 500 emails on my blackberry now. Is there a way to delete more than one at a time?!
    02-28-09 06:23 PM
    At least two ways. 1) select any date bar, press Menu and select Delete Prior. 2) Select any message, hold down the shift key, and scroll the trackball, just like you'd do with a mouse. Then press the Delete Key.
    02-28-09 06:34 PM
    hi
    maybe someone can help me too please, for some reason when i choose an app or delete my mails one by one the timer comes on and it takes time to delete, anything i choose takes time, this was never the case and now it just doesnt seem to work as fast as it used to, how can i get my bb to work faster again?
    thanks
    02-28-09 06:45 PM
    thanks-not sure how your second option works but the first one sure did. Carpet bombed everything! ha-thanks though. When I tried the second version put the cursor on an email hit the shift key (lower left corner correct?), scrolled down then hit 'del' and only the first email deleted that I'd selected.
    02-28-09 07:00 PM
    thanks-not sure how your second option works but the first one sure did. Carpet bombed everything! ha-thanks though. When I tried the second version put the cursor on an email hit the shift key (lower left corner correct?), scrolled down then hit 'del' and only the first email deleted that I'd selected.
    Did you hold the shift key down continuously while scrolling? Holding it down is the key.
    Last edited by JeffH; 02-28-09 at 07:18 PM. Reason: spelling error
    02-28-09 07:06 PM
    ah-my new 'skin' was preventing me from doing so properly. Killer. Thanks!
    02-28-09 07:09 PM
    hi
    maybe someone can help me too please, for some reason when i choose an app or delete my mails one by one the timer comes on and it takes time to delete, anything i choose takes time, this was never the case and now it just doesnt seem to work as fast as it used to, how can i get my bb to work faster again?
    thanks
    What's your ffle free memory at?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 08:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD