Hi everyone, this is my first post here! I found this site right after I got my 8130 from VZW so that I would learn how to use it, this is my first "smart phone"!!! I will never go back to a regular phone!
    My question is, I installed BBsmart HMTL email viewer a while ago and used their free trial. The trial has since expired and I cant figure out how to delete it. I have gone to the applications menu and it is NOT listed there, unless it is listed under something other than BBsmart? I just wanted to get this program delated since its using memory on my phone for no reason.
    Thanks everyone!!!
    02-27-08 12:34 PM
    It's listed as Smart View. When you highlight it, click menu, properties. It will tell you more about it.
    02-27-08 12:45 PM
    It's listed as Smart View. When you highlight it, click menu, properties. It will tell you more about it.
    Found it and deleted it, thank you!
    02-27-08 12:49 PM
    I had the same question and with the search option I found this thread. Thanks Member No. 1 for your assistance along with everyone else on this board. I haven't had to post much because I can usually find the answers here.

I am a newbie by the way and am LOVING my BB (although, I find I spend alot of time on this website also!).
    03-11-08 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD