Let's say I'm fed up with a few applications. What the easiest way to take off any trace of the app? Delete it? Or is there a add/delete program tool somewhere on the phone to manage applications? I don't want to mess up my phone!! I am strongly considering the download of TwitterBerry... but if I don't like it, do I just delete it? Do some applications leave a trace on your phone?
    04-14-09 02:34 PM
    Options --> Advanced Options --> Applications

Highlight the one you want to delete and hit menu (BB button), delete. Gone. should leave no trace, most of the time you'll be prompted to restart your Pearl.

Done.
    04-14-09 04:21 PM
    this would be the best way i would do it.. i got alot of blackberry tips that i didn't know about when i called into my carrier (TMOBILE) it was a big help the options advanced options then applications was a big help!! good luck!
    04-14-09 07:16 PM
    Thank you both for the help! I am still figureing all of this out. Now I'm trying to figure out the deal with BB Messenger and PIN'ing. I have seen no helpful information on the basics... just want to know if it is something I would use. Are they one in the same from the same program? Does that make sense?
    04-15-09 02:15 PM
    Yes, they are one and the same. basically it's a cool messenger program that is only blackberry to blackberry - so if you have a lot of friends/family/coworkers with blackberries, it will work nicely. if not, not so much, but you can grab all kinds of new friends here.

I would look through the newbies section (link off the main page), there's a lot of info there including good basic BBM tutorial.
    04-16-09 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD