I have the 8130 and a 4 gig memory card and I have my camera set up to save pictures to the memory card. My question is how do I delete these pictures later? Do I have to put the card in my computer? I'd really like to be able to do it from the phone but when I'm browsing my pictures and hit menu there is no delete option even if I open the actual picture... It will let me delete video ringtones device memory pictures songs everything except memory card pictures I'm stumped

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by aidensaintrock; 07-17-08 at 02:58 AM.
    07-17-08 02:03 AM
    That's kinda odd. Did you try a battery pull, then go back to media-->pictures-->my pictures. Then try to menu key and see if you have the option. You might also enable mass storage mode if you haven't, it might help.
    07-17-08 02:12 AM
    Yeah actually I battery pulled it and nothing and I have mass storage mode enabled I just don't have a delete option

07-17-08 02:29 AM
    I really don't know. Mine has the option, maybe someone else might have a solution. Sorry i couldn't help more.
    07-17-08 02:32 AM
    Have you tried hit the delete button the keyboardz????? Go to your media folder. Highlight the picture you want to delete. Simply press the button.

07-17-08 05:31 AM
    If this fails. Go to Media, go to explore, choose media card, next depends on if you had your card in another phone before BB, you should have a Blackberry Folder, choose that. Now go to pictures and you should be able to delete them. If this don't work or the response before mine, bring it in, or call in, to have them fix it.
    07-17-08 05:41 AM
    I'm going to have to call in still not working thanks for the help though

07-17-08 11:56 AM
    I hope you have a warranty. They'll replace it for free.
    07-17-08 09:15 PM
    I don't understand that. I have the delete option on mine.

Hope you get it fixed.

07-17-08 09:45 PM
    I've never heard of that either.

07-17-08 09:54 PM
    I have had the same problem on my curve from T-Mobile... I know this post has been dead for a while, but if there has been any breakthroughs, info would be appreciated.
    10-19-08 03:01 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

There are two additional ways to remove content from your media card.

First is Media / Explore. Navigate to the media card / pictures and highlight the image. Press Menu and select Delete.

Second, and easier if you have several pictures to delete. Plug in the USB cable and open the media card from Windows File Manager. Select and delete the files just as you would in any Windows directory.
    10-20-08 11:49 AM
    connect your blackberry into computer thru USA and go to my computer and find blackberry disk and then what................. look at folders and go finding ur pictures and delete them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha easy!
    12-12-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD