Hey there,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I would like to ask if my problem means the phone is completely dead or not. I had it charging on my desk and returned an hour later, the phone no longer charged, turned on or showed a red light other than taking the battery out and putting it back in allowed the red light to flash.

I have downloaded several OS for it, tried loading it with Desktop Manager and the Loader.exe file and it shows my device, the pin number and when I try to do a fresh install or the OS it goes to the JVM part and gives me an error that its unable to connect to the device having passed the part about deleting the old data on the phone.

I've tried taking out the sim, memory card, battery plugging them all in, updating without a sim or memory card etc to no avail so I am guessing that my phone is completely dead? Thanks for any insight to this problem.

Edit: I am trying to use the 313 OS if thats any help.
    Last edited by Synaphix; 11-22-10 at 05:12 AM.
    11-22-10 05:07 AM
    Could be a bad battery. You can't reload an OS without the battery. If you have a decent phone store, they'll probably let you try a new one out to test it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-10 08:04 PM
    i have same problem.I tried ewerything form vatius os and desktop manager,pluging unpluging with and without batt. and nothing.
    bb have black screen, red lght blinks all the time and cant connect to pc.
    when i plug it in usb it only shows usb driver pluged in nothing else.
    cant wipe bb beacose no connection to comp.. etc...
    please help
    sorry for my bad english
    01-18-11 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD