ok, i have an att 8110. updated to the 4.5 os, during the update, phone bricked. ( thanks to the bb 101 recovery thread, ) its back up and running. Now, here is the issue: the date and time says dec 31 1969, and 7pm.

ok, now, if i manually change the time and date, save it, and return to the home screen, it doesnt save.
    If i set to to network, it wont change or update to the current time. or date,

here is the kicker, if i set it to blackberry, and hit update time, the date and time goes in reverse with each click of the Update Time button. I have had it as far back as tues, mar 23, 0041....yes 0041,

reverted back to the 4.3 os, to no avail, time and date still messed up.

please, any help would be great. like a master reset, or something to that effect. remember, i have tried the basics as far as the date and time are concerned, now i need to get ba**s deep into this to get it fixed.

thanks in advance.....
    01-20-09 10:28 AM
    Wow... Wish I could help you. I'm curious myself as to what the solution is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-09 10:31 AM
    Why not try doing a complete wipe and then reinstalling 4.5 back in? Maybe the complete wipe why restore the phone? Just had to do this to my Moms BB for a similar reason. Her phone is working great now.
    01-20-09 11:52 AM
    tried that. twice!
    01-20-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD