i'm getting some VA money soon, and i can't decide if i want to get a curve or if i should just wait for the bold. i got my 8120 about a month ago. i'd like to try out the others too.

what do y'all think? (i can say y'all, i'm in oklahoma lol)

i'm on tmobile, and i think i remember seeing that the Bold will be out in september. worth the wait?
    06-03-08 09:32 AM
    come on, i need opinions lol
    06-04-08 09:07 AM
    I had to make this decision also, but considering that we are not 100% sure that the bold will be released in September that could be a long wait. I got my first BB (curve) where as in your case you already have a berry so you might want to wait on the bold. However, gotta say the curve is pretty sexy When the BOLD does get released I will be trying my best to get one...
    06-04-08 09:15 AM
    Thats a long wait for the Curve when the release date is not definite. Get the Curve see if you can find a good deal then save the rest of your money for the Bold when it is released. Then sell your Curve.
    06-04-08 09:19 AM
    I would!
    I'm anxiously awaiting the Bold!!!
    I'm a fan of 3G and having options galore!
    Wireless may come in handy, GPS and video too...
    06-04-08 11:12 AM
    I would wait to get the bold. I got the pearl right before the curve got released and I'm just going to keep rocking the pearl until the bold gets released. Save your duckets and get the bold when it comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 04:25 PM
    yeah i will it's just september is a long time to wait! lol or it'll prolly be later... geez
    06-05-08 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD