does anyone else's cursor disappear when viewing webpages? it happens to me at random, it seems. sometimes when i have low memory, and other times, right after a fresh battery pull. it happens on different webpages as well, from gmail to yelp to crackberry. does this happen to anyone else?
    02-08-09 05:45 PM
    I've seen it. Usually it happens to me when using text boxes. Not sure exactly what happens. A few page up/page downs, or a back an forward will typically bring it back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 08:54 AM
    It happens to me on my 8330 all the time, seemingly at random and regardless of whether or not I'm typing in a text box or just web surfing and moving around the screen.
    I have not found even a temporary solution to resolve the issue other than time...eventually the cursor comes back on it's own.
    Very annoying!
    12-27-09 07:41 AM
    Has anyone seen an answer to this problem? It is very irritating in that it always seems to happen at the worst possible time. I have found that rebooting will usually work, but that is a waste of time and not always possible.
    10-20-10 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD