I LOVE Viigo on my Pearl. I spend an hour a day on the BUS (cough) here in the Lowcountry trying to save gas money so I can buy more BB toys and gadgets. Anyway, Cracberry.com and Blackberry Cool are two of my favorite channels to keep up with. I wonder why??

I love being able to read all of the articles of interest however I have long since given up on trying to download anything from the Cracberry.com website from my Pearl. There is supposed to be some sort of Christmas Theme that someone cooked up and I spent 20 minutes on a bus ride the other morning clicking who knows how many links trying to get that sucker. hahahahahahaha NO CIGAR. I finally gave up and made a mental note to whine (ask about it) here. Any ideas? Throw away the Pearl and buy a Curve perhaps? (Yes, yes yes.....)
    12-13-07 02:14 PM
    I LOVE Viigo on my Pearl. I spend an hour a day on the BUS (cough) here in the Lowcountry trying to save gas money so I can buy more BB toys and gadgets. Anyway, Cracberry.com and Blackberry Cool are two of my favorite channels to keep up with. I wonder why??

I love being able to read all of the articles of interest however I have long since given up on trying to download anything from the Cracberry.com website from my Pearl. There is supposed to be some sort of Christmas Theme that someone cooked up and I spent 20 minutes on a bus ride the other morning clicking who knows how many links trying to get that sucker. hahahahahahaha NO CIGAR. I finally gave up and made a mental note to whine (ask about it) here. Any ideas? Throw away the Pearl and buy a Curve perhaps? (Yes, yes yes.....)
    It's not the device. Are you sure you're clicking on the OTA link?
    07-12-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD