I see that the South Koreans make excellent hard plastic cases for Blackberries yet I can't seem to find Cozip cases for my Pearl 8110. It looks so cool that I'm not gonna give my Pearl any case unless it's a Cozip hehe. Anyone here know where I can find one?
    03-30-09 12:22 AM
    lmao! 84 people have seen this thread and none have replied. I'm guessing that a lot of Pearl users are wanting a cozip case but can't search where to find them hehe. It seems no one at CB knows where yet, sigh ..
    04-13-09 02:22 AM
    are you with an Indonesian carrier? if so there are a lot more cases for sale over at Glodok compared to asking here at CB?

Looking at this, it is very very nice!
    04-13-09 02:26 AM
    I've seen that link before but I've tried searching everywhere for my Pearl 8110 here in Jakarta and have no results yet. But, I haven't tried Glodok. Do you mean that you've found cozip cases for the Pearl there??
    04-13-09 02:51 AM
    I don't know but the last time I went back home 5 years ago, I found a LOT of clever cases and electronic gadgets there!
    04-13-09 02:54 AM
    Ah so you're an Indonesian living in NZ then? Well, honestly, I doubt they sell cozips there, but I'll try looking there when I get the chance and let you know how it goes.
    04-13-09 02:59 AM
    yep and do let me know planning to go home to get some cool gadgets for my pearl
    04-13-09 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD