Hi all,
    I have a 8120 Sandstone with Rogers, and recently connected it to desktop manager.. It promptly told me there was an upgrade. I did the upgrade and after that, my default pink henna theme for the phone got all whacked out (too hard to describe!).
    Anyhow, i have another of the exact same phone and have not done any upgrades on it, and was wondering if there is a way to copy everything from that one to mine?
    Either that or is there some specific software from Rogers with this default theme? I've tried pretty much all of the 8120 software off the RIM site for rogers and none seem to work.

Any help would be appreciated, as this is my boss's phone and is insistent I figure it out.

Thanks!
    07-07-09 09:33 AM
    you can use the switch device wizard to move all data and third party applications from one device to another
    07-07-09 09:34 AM
    you can use the switch device wizard to move all data and third party applications from one device to another
    I actually have tried this as well.
    The weirdness of this problem is that the software that i supposedly "upgraded" to, was the exact same software that was originally on the phone. I believe that the theme file names in the core apps software are the same, but have different data, so whenever I try to do the switch it tells me theres nothing different from each phone.
    What I would love to be able to do, is somehow just copy the software off the phone that is working correctly then just use the app loader to then move it to the phone that isn't working.
    Is that possible?
    07-07-09 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD