I've wondered about this for a while now ..... with all types of phones. But for now, using the Pearl flip, is there any way to convert a text message to a calendar item?

Say hubby sends me a text to pick up beer on the way home. Is there any way I can forward this to my calendar so I can set a reminder?

We're not using email --- I know one could just go into Outlook and send me a calendar request which would give me a reminder, but..... we're not using (nor are we set up) email or a calendar to do this. We just want to convert a text to a (calendar) reminder.

Any ideas? Thx.
    01-08-09 01:21 PM
    I am not too sure if that can be done, but I think if your not useing email I think you can get a 3rd party app for event remiders

look at the below link is a good resource for BB device softwear
    Mobile Software and Games for your PDA or Smartphone : Handango
    01-08-09 01:27 PM
    copy/paste is prob the easiest way
    01-13-09 03:23 PM
    I use an app called "Follow Up" made by the peekawho people. That will do what you are asking... It's cheap too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 03:35 PM
    I might be able to make a program that does that but no guarantee. If you want s for sure thing, get what dd said. I have had bad experiences with software from that company but I haven't tried that one. Maybe its better. If you want to wait. Day or 2 I can let you know if ill be able to make it and give you an estimated due date if I can.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 08:00 PM
    That would be wonderful. Let me know if you come up with anything. THANK YOU.
    01-28-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD